Tata Motors Openings - Apply Here For Interview
Company Name : Tata Motors
Job Title : SMT Engineer
Location : MH, IN
Experience : 2 to 8 Years
Education : Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
Position Summary with Job Responsibilities :
- Design & CAD Modelling of BIW parts and Assemblies as per engineering guidelines and check lists.
- Creation and Management of product data structure in PLM and ensure BOM Quality.
- To support development of Design Standards & Carryover Strategy in line with defined Technical Policy and Technology Roadmap for Sub-Module (Upperbody Structure) and engineering of the Sub-Module (Upper Body Structure) for the projects in line with the standards.
- Create Technical Proposals for New Concepts & resolution of Technical Issues or Design to meet attributes.
- Catia V5R25 With good modelling skills and expert in best modelling practices, PLM systems
- Knowledge: General Construction of Body Structure, Raw Materials, Sheet metal forming processes Assembly processes, Vehicle & Aggregate Regulations applicable to Body Structure, Test Standards & Structural Requirements (such as Durability, Static & Dynamic Stiffness, Crashworthiness, Sealing, Corrosion prevention etc.), Awareness of Interface with other aggregates. Six Sigma Tools (DFMEA, DFM, DFA & DFS), GD&T, EPS and the NPI Process. Cost drivers.
- Tools: Working knowledge of Engineering Tools (Analysis modules in CATIA, FTI, VizVSA), MINT3, RMDVV and other internal systems
About Us :
Tata Motors is an employer with strong work place ethics. Everything we've accomplished has been a direct result of people who work here. We offer more than careers. Explore opportunities with us!