Bank Name : IIFCL
Posts Name : On Contract/Deputation basis(Full time
Age Limit : Maximum 50 years
Educational Qualifications :
Essential LLB from a recognized University / Institute.Desirable Ph.D in Law from a recognized University / Institute
Job Profile :
- Deal with HR Service matters, parliament matters and coordination with Govt.institutions
- Loan documentation in infrastructure Finance sector
- All work related to management and recovery in non-performing of loan accounts
- Representing IIFCL in various legal and statutory forums and bodies like NCLT,DRT, and Courts etc.
- Any other work as assigned from time to time by the management. The management can, at its discretion assign any additional role(s) deemed fit
Key responsibilities include :
- Assist the Board and the Senior Management in overseeing the implementation of Compliance Policy, Compliance Manuals, internal codes of conduct, etc.
- Identify the level of Compliance risk in the organization including new business initiatives under taken by IIFCL
- Develop and promote a compliance oriented culture in IIFCL
- Ensure meticulous compliance of all regulatory/ supervisory directions given by RBI and other regulatory/statutory bodies in both letter and spirit in a time bound manner
- Develop measureable compliance tests and report to the top management
- Identify, assess, monitor, manage the compliance risks and submit to Board the instances of compliance failures in the organization
About Us :
India Infrastructure Finance Company (IIFCL) invite application for IIFCL Recruitment. Employment advertisement for various vacancies are released regularly . Aspirants interested in IIFCL Jobs 2023 can go through this article for detailed information like the Last Date, Qualification, Form Fees, Syllabus, and Upcoming Free job alert for Admit Card, Result 2023. Candidates can subscribe for instant notification regarding the latest and ongoing IIFCL Vacancy 2023.