Organization Name : RITES Limited
Name Of Post :
- Additional General Manager (Civil/Ports)
- Additional General Manager(Mechanical/ Ports)
- Joint General Manager - Marine Structural Engineering
- Joint General Manager - IWT sector Expert
- Sr. Deputy General Manager- Material Handling
- Assistant Manager -Hydrography
Age Limit : 55 Years
Minimum Qualification :
- Post Graduation in Port Planning/Ocean Engineering/ Marine Structures/Civil Engineering with Marine structures/ Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering or its related field
- Full time Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/
- Railways/ Mechatronics & Automobile or any of the above combination in part or whole or its related field
How to Apply :
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website,
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- While filling up the required details, candidates are advised to carefully and correctly fill the details of “Identity Proof”. Candidates are also advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same Identity Proof as it will be required to be produced in original at later stages of selection (if called).
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, candidate should submit the application.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the document verification/interview.
Commencement ofsubmission of online application and online payment of fees : 07.10.2023
Last date ofsubmission of online application and online payment of fees : 29.10.2023
Issuance of Admit Card for interview : 30.10.2023
Date of Interview : 06.11.2023
About Us :
RITES Limited, a Miniratna (Category-I) and Schedule 'A' Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, incorporated on April 26, 1974, is a multidisciplinary engineering and consultancy organization, providing a comprehensive range of services from concept to commissioning in all facets of transport infrastructure and related technologies.