Bank Name : Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., (TMB)
Job Title : Probationary clerks
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., (TMB) one of the leading Private Sector Banks in India invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Probationary clerks in the below mentioned categories for the respective states.
Last Date To Apply Online : 06.11.2023
Total Vacancies : 72
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60%
marks in aggregate
Age (as on 31.08.2023) :
- The candidate must be not more than 24 years in the case of graduates; 26 years in the case of Post-graduates.
- Age relaxation: (Two years for Most Backward Class (MBC) / Backward Class (BC) and 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.)
Mode of selection :
The candidates will be shortlisted based on marks obtained in the written test and will be called for personal interview
Phase – I Online Examination
Phase – II: Personal Interview (English)
Application Fee / Intimation Charges (Non-Refundable) : Probationary Clerk ₹600 plus applicable taxes
How to Apply :
Detailed guidelines/procedures for
I. Application registration
II. Payment of fees
III. Document scan and upload
Payment of Fee :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment Process can be completed by following the instructions
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, CashCards/ Mobile Wallets / UPI
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
- There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Application Registration :
- Candidates should go to the Bank’s website “www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/” click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email &
- SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save & Next' button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION’
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
About Us :
The history of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd., the then Nadar Bank Ltd., dates back to 1921. The thought of establishing a bank under the guidance of the able Nadar business community was mooted out in the Anniversary of Nadar Mahajana Sangam held at Tuticorin in 1920. The proposal was effected soon. The bank was registered on May 11, 1921 as “The Nadar Bank Ltd”.A group of dedicated men with shrewd acumen and sound integrity had been constituted as Board of Directors and they elected Shri M.V. Shanmugavel Nadar as Chairman on Nov 04, 1921. The bank was opened by Shri T.V. Balagurusamy Nadar, the then President of the Nadar Mahajana Sangam and the bank threw open its door to the public on Nov 11, 1921 at 9am in Ana Mavanna Building at South Raja Street, Tuticorin.