Organization Name : Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Job Title : Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Last date for On-line Applications : 30.11.2023
No.of Vacancies : 496
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category-1 Status. Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates to apply ON-LINE through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following post. No application through any other mode will be accepted.
Education Qualification :
Full Time Regular Bachelors' Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc) with Physics and Mathematics.OR Full Time Regular Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in any discipline. (Physics & Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semesters curriculum)
Age Limit : Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2023
Pay Scale : Junior Executive [Group-B: E-1 level] - Rs.40000 - 3% - 140000
General Instruction :
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above post.
- Candidates enrolled in final semester (where semester-system is applicable)/ final year (where year-system is applicable) on the cut-off date are allowed to apply, subject to condition that they must be in possession of final result at the time of Application Verification, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for further process. The date of declaration of result / issuance of Marks Sheet shall be deemed to be date ofacquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. No further relaxation shall be provided in this regard.
- Age and all other eligibility criteria shall be reckoned as on 30.11.2023 (cut-off date).
- OBC Certificate:- Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for OBC category should note that at the time of Application Verification, they have to produce a valid OBC (NCL) Certificate issued during Financial Year 2023-24 in the format for appointment to posts under the Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority, in support of their belonging to OBC community in the Central list of OBC and to prove that they do not belong to “Creamy Layer” of the OBCs. A declaration shall also be submitted by the candidate before his/her appointment that he/she does not belong to the Creamy Layer of OBC. OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate for admission to educational purposes will not be considered.
- EWS Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for EWS category should note that they have to submit the EWS Certificate valid for Financial Year 2023-24 in prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority so as to prove that they belong to EWS Category, at the time of Application Verification.
- SC/ST Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for SC/ST category should note that they
- have to submit the Caste Certificate issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority, at the time of Application Verification
- Disability Certificate: Candidates applying against vacancies reserved for PwBD category should note that they have to submit valid Disability Certificate issued on or before 30.11.2023 by the Competent Authority as per Government guidelines, at the time of Application Verification.
- Ex-servicemen candidates will have to produce Discharge Certificate at the time of Application Verification.
Selection Process :
Candidate should carefully read the important instructions before filling the application form and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
On the basis of the details furnished in application form, provisionally eligible candidates shall be called for Online examination and admit cards shall be issued to them accordingly. Candidates will have to visit AAI website for downloading the admit cards for online examination through the link provided on website Objective Type Online Examination (Computer Based Test) will be conducted for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer attempted by the candidates.Syllabus will be uploaded under “Press Note” of Advt No: 05/2023.
How To Apply :
Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
Application Fee :
Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) (inclusive of GST) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates/ Apprentices who have successfully completed one year of Apprenticeship Training in AAI/ Female candidates are exempted from payment of Fee.
General Instruction :
- Before submitting the application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility and other norms and possesses the eligibility related documents as per the requirements mentioned in this advertisement. He/She may cross-check the information, such as Date of Birth, Category, Sub-Category [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman], Gender, E-mail ID, Mobile Number etc. furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later.
- Candidates are advised to apply on-line much before the closing date of application mentioned in this
- Advertisement and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the AAI’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam/disconnection.
- All future communications/information regarding this recruitment will be made available on AAI website.
- Candidates are advised to check their Email account and visit AAI website www.aai.aero regularly for further updates.
- In case of any dispute in the advertisement, English version of the Employment Notice will be treated as valid.
- Online examination (Computer Based Test) will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
About Us :
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.AAI manages a total of 137 airports which include 24 International airports (3 Civil Enclaves), 10 Custom Airports (4 Civil Enclaves) and 103 Domestic airports (23 Civil Enclaves). AAI provides air navigation services over 2.8 million square nautical miles of air space. During the year 2019-20, AAI handled aircraft movement of 1314.23 Thousand [International 156.0 & Domestic 1158.23], Passengers handled 159.59 Million [International 22.26 & Domestic 137.33] and the cargo handled 909.32 thousand MT [International 452.46 & Domestic 456.85].