Ge Capital Careers For Graduates - Apply Online Now
Company Name : Ge Capital
Job Title : Program Management Director
Location : Karnataka, India
Job Description :
The Program Management Director (SAP, Projects & Finance) will own planning, design, development, deployment, and support of all digital technology solutions for Hydro Finance, Project Management, HR & Legal functions, as well as manage the whole SAP strategy, deployment and support for GE Hydro business. In this role, you will partner closely with the business functions globally, create and execute a long-term roadmap to optimize IT solutions that support the business strategy and growth.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with key stakeholders in Finance, Project Management, HR and Legal functions to create a clear systems strategy to support growth and productivity targets of GE Hydro
- Lead ERP strategy, planning, deployments and SLAs for GE Hydro
- Work in close partnership with GE Power to manage SAP/PMX plans, deployments and SLA’s to meet Hydro priorities
- Lead the plan, design, development, deployment, support and maintenance of systems, on the different business functions, maximizing business value
- Manage the application portfolio for Finance, Project Management, HR & Legal domains driving diferenciation, optimization and standardization cross regions
- Be technology advisor to the business
Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
- Ability to challenge status quo and hold people accountable
- Ability to conduct tools assessments with a focus on business needs current and future
- Ability to create strong partnerships with business executive leaders
- Ability to influence positively and energize the teams and partners to embrace technology and reach the goals
Role Summary :
- Senior level experience in IT program and product management, collaborating in a global, matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated experience in working with ERPs, with functional expertise, as domain expert, driving business process improvements, preferably in Finance domain. Other domains are also considered.
- In-depth knowledge of finance related SAP modules
- Experience building strong teams with high level of commitment & motivation.
About Us :
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com