Bank of Baroda (BOB) Application For Recruitment - Apply Now
Bank Name : Bank of Baroda (BOB)
Job Title : Acquisition Officers
Location : India
Qualification : A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India./Govt. bodies/AICTE.
Age Limit : 21 to 28 years
Vacancies : 500
Last Date To Apply : 14 Mar 2023
Selection Process :
The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion and/or Interview of candidates, qualifying in the online test.
How To Apply :
Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact Number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for GD and/or interview and/or Selection Process on the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method
- Metro cities: Rs. 5 Lakhs p.a.
- Non Metro cities: Rs. 4 lakhs p.a.
- Apart from the Fixed Salary, selected candidate will be eligible for Performance Linked Variable Pay which will be over and above the Fixed Salary but linked to the achievement of specific targets.
Payment of Fee :
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
Application Fee :
- SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/Women - Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
- GEN/ OBC /EWS - Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
General Instruction :
- The selected candidate will be required to sign an employment contract.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for as on the cut-off date (01.01.2023) and also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects.
- Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank and the appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, amended from time to time.
- In case of multiple applications, only the last valid (complete) application will be retained.
- Candidates will have to appear for the GD/interview/Selection Process at their own expense. However, eligible outstation SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates called for GD/ interview will be paid II class to & fro railway/bus fare or actual expenses incurred, whichever is less, by shortest route on production of proof of travel (rail/bus ticket etc.). The above concession will not be admissible to SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities category candidates who are already in service in Central / State Government, Corporations, Public Undertakings /Local Government, Institutions and Panchayats etc.
About Us :
It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory. It is a story that needs to be shared with all those millions of people - customers, stakeholders, employees & the public at large - who in ample measure, have contributed to the making of an institution.