BEL Jobs 2022 - Get Application Form Here To Apply
Organization Name : Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Job Title : Trainee Engineer – I / Project Engineer – I
Last Date To Apply : 15.12.2022
4 years’ full time B.E./ B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized Institute/ University in the disciplines of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication / Communication / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Computer Science Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering.
Age Limit : 28 - 32 Year
Total Vacancies : 34
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.
- Candidates who pass the written test will be called for interview (Category-wise) based on the vacancies, in the ratio of 1:5. 15% weightage will be allotted for Interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test and Interview is 35% for General /EWS/OBC and 30% for SC/ST/PwBD.
- The venue for the Written Test and Interview will be Kotdwara
How To Apply :
Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the company’s website www.bel-india.in. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects with recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form along with the photocopies of the below mentioned documents/enclosure and demand draft of requisite fee to be forwarded to The Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Kotdwara, Pauri Garwhal, Uttarakhand – 246149 by POST ONLY so as to reach us on or before 15.12.2022
Application Fee :
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates : Rs.472/- (Application fee-Rs.400/- plus 18% GST).
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates : Rs.177/- (Application fee-Rs.150/- plus 18% GST).
- SC/ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
General Instruction :
- Only Indian nationals can apply for the posts.
- The number of posts indicated above, may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Application data incomplete, not in prescribed format, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The candidates should be willing to travel extensively across the country based on the project requirement. Candidates may be posted anywhere in India at any point of time. Hence, candidates who are desirous of applying for the posts should be willing to relocate based on the project requirement across India.
About Us :
In 1954, in a newly independent India, the need was utmost to develop indigenous industry. The dream of a self-reliant India gave birth to many Public Sector Undertakings. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was one such dream, which has come a long way since then with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, the dedication and hard work of its employees, support and faith of its customers and the Government of India. The Government’s clarion call for ‘Make in India’ resonates with what BEL has been successfully doing for over 6 decades.