Indian Railways 2022 Recruitment Notification - Apply Now
Organization Name : Western Railways
Job Title :
- Level 1 (Erstwhile Gr.D)(group D)
- Level 2 (Group C )
No.of Vacancies : 14
Last Date To Apply : 09/12/2022
Pay Scale :
- Level 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900)
- Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
Qualification : Graduates
Age Limit :
- For Level 2 ( Rs. 19,900 - 63,200 [7 th CPC] ) Age 18 Years to 30 Years
- For Level 1 ( Rs. 18,000 – 59,200[7 th CPC] ) Age 18 Years to 33 Years
Examination Fee :
- For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-para
- below Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) with a provision for refunding Rs. 400/- to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
- For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (40% & above) / Women / minorities* and Economically Backward Class** Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Written Test (after deducting bank charges).
Selection Process :
The recruitment will be based on the Written Test and Document Verification followed by Assessment of Marks for Certificates. Candidates recommended for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination and should be found fit and should have requisite Medical Fitness as per the Medical Classification prescribed for the selected post.
General Instruction :
- On completion of Registration during submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve / note their Registration ID for further stages of recruitment process / correspondence with RRC-WR.
- Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC-WR by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later date. Any deviation what so ever found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents uploaded or originals produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
- The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
About Us :
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) vide their Letter No. E(NG)-II/96/RR-1/62 dated 18.07.2005 have delegated the powers of recruitment to Group 'D' posts to the General Managers. In pursuance to this, Railway Recruitment Cell was opened in Western Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell has been entrusted with the responsibility to make recruitment to all Group 'D' posts from open market.