HP Looking To Hire Graduates - Attend Interview
Company Name : Hewlett Packard (HP)
Job Title : Marketing Analytics and Operations
Location(s) : Bangalore, Karnataka, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Category : Marketing
Job ID : 3106278
Posted : October 21, 2022
Applies basic foundation of a function's principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Identify relevant analytic solutions and data sources pertaining to assigned areas.
- Provide analytic solutions to marketing problems by data mining, employing statistics and business intelligence frameworks.
- Track program metrics and ensure that all programs are providing the business benefit as outlined in the original business case for the project.
- Collaborate with various Marketing groups to manage marketing budget or program.
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of marketing campaign results to support business performance improvement.
- Maintain Marketing Resource Management (MRM) database, PO/accrual tools.
- Reconcile market program spend to the planned market assets and investment envelope.
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages.
Education and Experience Required :
- Associated degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2+ years marketing and/or operational experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office tools.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes.
- Familiarity with offering category and HP offerings/ strategy.
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines.
About Us :
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.