SIDBI invites Applications for Recruitment of Officers in Grade 'A' - Apply
Bank Name : Small Industries Development Bank Of India (SIDBI)
Job Title : Officers in Grade 'A'
Last Date To Apply : 03.01.2023
How To Apply :
Candidates are advised to apply ONLINE, through SIDBI's website at www.sidbi.in after carefully going through all the instructions contained in this application and general instructions given in this advertisement. No other means /mode of Application / Printout will be accepted.
No.of Vacancies : 100
Pay Scale : 28150 - 1550(4) - 34350 - 1750(7) – 46600 -EB - 1750(4) – 53600 - 2000(1) - 55600 (17 years) `70,000/ - approx.#
Age Limit : Not below 21 years and not exceeding 28 years.
Bachelors’ Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical)/CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC/Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government
Selection Process :
The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview
Application Fee :
- SC/ST/PwBD - Nil - 175/- (Rupees One hundred and Seventy-Five Only)
- Others (including OBCs/EWS and General Candidates) - 925/- (Rupees Nine hundred and Twenty Five Only) + 175/- (Rupees One hundred and Seventy Five Only) =1100/- (Rupees One Thousand and One hundred Only)
- Staff Candidates - Nil
General Instructions :
- The candidate will have to arrange his/her own scribe at his/her own cost.
- The scribe arranged by the candidate should not be a candidate for the same examination. If violation of the above is detected at any stage of the process, candidature of both the candidate and the scribe will be cancelled. Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of a scribe in the examination should invariably carefully indicate the same in the online application form. Any subsequent request will not be entertained.
- A person acting as a scribe for one candidate cannot be a scribe for another candidate.
- The scribe may be from any academic stream. However, for posts in disciplines other than "General", the scribe should be from an academic stream different from that prescribed for the post.
About Us :
Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) set up on 2nd April 1990 under an Act of Indian Parliament, acts as the Principal Financial Institution for Promotion,Financing and Development of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector as well as for co-ordination of functions of institutions engaged in similar activities